May 27, 2014 | Sunnyvale, CA
The industry’s premier event for IT decision makers, business leaders and enterprise app developers.
Who: Good Technology™, the leader in secure mobility.
What: Good Technology presents Good Exchange 2014, a new industry thought leadership event for IT decision makers, enterprise app developers and business leaders seeking to truly leverage the power of secure mobility. This one day event is one of the first of its kind, designed to enable organizations of all sizes to better collaborate and engage with employees, partners and customers through secure mobile technologies, secure and innovative enterprise apps and containerized app-to-app workflows.
As part of this event, Good will host a Developer Mobile App Kitchen, highlighting the way developers can use the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform, Good’s industry-leading containerization model and government-grade encryption to secure their mobile apps. In addition, Good’s engineering and platform teams will also demonstrate how to leverage the Good Dynamics Shared Services Framework to extend the value of mobile apps and create secure app-app workflows by integrating with server-side services and other Good-secured apps.
Good welcomes partner Samsung and a number of innovative Good-secured independent software vendors (ISVs), who will be onsite to showcase their innovative products and services in the event’s Partner Pavilion. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Good Technology have announced a strategic partnership that will provide the enterprise with an advanced mobile security solution for Samsung mobile devices. This solution combines Knox™, Samsung’s end-to-end secure mobile platform solution, with the market-leading Good secure container and Good-secured apps.
The Good Exchange lineup also boasts a host of industry leaders will offer a perspective on best practices and what’s next in secure enterprise mobility. Featured guest Jeremy Paxman, UK journalist, broadcaster and author, will host an onstage customer interview in London.
Other speakers include:
- Good Technology CEO, Christy Wyatt
- Michael Connly, Chief Technology Officer, UnitedHealth Group
- Ravi Waran, Vice President Business Services and Chief Information Officer, Albemarle Corporation
- Wendy Somerville, Mobile Data Solutions Strategy, Vodafone UK
- Rebecca Sattin, Director of Information Technology, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Ken O’Connor, Senior Director, Infrastructure Strategy & Architecture, Quest Diagnostics
- Gerry Pennell, Director of IT, University of Manchester
- Plus distinguished analysts from Gartner and Forrester and more.
Featured ISV partners include:
- Accellion: Accellion, Inc. provides mobile solutions to enterprise organizations to enable increased business productivity while ensuring compliance. A leading provider of private cloud solutions for secure mobile file sharing, Accellion offers organizations the scalability, flexibility, and control to enable a mobile workforce with the tools they need to work securely, wherever.
- Acronis: Acronis Access for Good includes integrated, secure Microsoft® Office editing, PDF annotation, file browsing, searching and syncing, full copy/move/rename support, and much more. Features and settings can be remotely managed and Acronis Access includes powerful content provisioning capabilities, enabling proactive push-sync of files to Active Directory users or groups.
- Breezy: Breezy is the secure way to print from iPads and iPhones Breezy has partnered with FedEx Office and others to create the world’s largest fully-secured on-location printing network, and the Breezy Connector allows IT to mobile-enable existing printer fleets in a matter of minutes.
- CellTrust: CellTrust SecureSMS® for Good Technology is a collaborative secure SMS/messaging application for mobile devices with government-grade encryption, engineered to help meet the specific needs of Financial Services (TRACK™), Healthcare (PULSE™), Government (COMMAND™) and Enterprise (VENTURE™).
- DocuSign: Manage and complete business transactions securely, anywhere, anytime with DocuSign for Good. DocuSign’s award winning iOS App is now available to empower eSignature Transaction Management on-the-go, while meeting IT security and data standards.
- Fonemine: MobileForce for Good is a state of the art platform for synthesizing secure, scalable, native apps that work with all enterprise systems. The solution is specifically designed to plug into the Good Dynamics secure mobility platform and is integrated with the Good Dynamics server and NOC, ensuring that all data on company-provided or BYOD are secure.
- harmon.ie: harmon.ie affords non-technical business users full-featured access to Office 365 and SharePoint sites directly from mobile devices.
- ICSA: BoardPad is an industry leading meeting and document collaboration solution. Trusted the world over by the executives of global corporations, government agencies and other organizations, it is the solution of choice for accessing, annotating and collaborating on confidential documents.
- MSI Communication: iBabs Pro for Good is for everyone who wants to go paperless and create, annotate, and manage actions/decisions in meetings in a secure fashion.
- Shafer Systems: Notate for Good is an easy-to-use mobile note-taking application for professionals. Notate allows you to capture meeting notes and information and then organize all your notes on your device.
- AirPatrol: AirPatrol’s ZoneDefense is a mobile device security platform for wireless and cellular networks that can detect, monitor and manage the behavior of smartphones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices based on their location. With ZoneDefense, the appropriate active mobile device policy will be activated as the device enters a new zone.
- Aternity: Aternity Mobile APM for Enterprise Apps serves developers, IT Ops, and the line of business by ensuring quality mobile user experience for all Good Apps, any third-party app in the Good Dynamics Marketplace available for enterprise distribution, and enabling enterprises to instrument custom mobile apps for diagnostics and user interactions without requiring access to the code or an app developer.
- EyeVerify: EyeVerify is the exclusive provider of the Eyeprint, a patented solution using the existing cameras on smartphones to image and pattern match the blood vessels in the whites of the eye. Using the camera on ordinary smartphones and tablets, EyeVerify’s Eyeprint authentication enables you to secure your sensitive data and applications without using pins or passwords.
Good Exchange 2014 events will be hosted in New York City and London. For additional details and to register for the New York event, please visit here. For additional details and to register for the London event, please visit here.
When: June 3, 2014 (New York) and June 5, 2014 (London)
Where: New York Marriot Marquis (1535 Broadway, New York, 10036)
Park Plaza Riverbank London (18 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TJ, United Kingdom)
Join Good on Twitter & Facebook:
- Attendees are encouraged to share content and best practices learned via Twitter with hashtag #GoodExchange.
- Stay up to date with Good Technology via Twitter at @Good_Technology and Facebook atwww.facebook.com/
# # #