LOS ANGELES, Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Let’s Go, a free, location-based mobile application created by Let’s Go Labs Inc., is now available in its beta version.
The innovative app helps locals to quickly connect in real time so they can share interests or engage in activities outside their social networks. It allows users to post, reply and share spur-of-the-moment invitations for virtually any one-on-one activity.
Let’s Go can be downloaded via the Apple Store or through Google Play for both iPhone and Android.
Here’s how it works:
- Users can sign up with Let’s Go by using their public Facebook profiles, which includes details such as name, age, hometown, likes, photos, and mutual friends who use the app (any of this information may be excluded upon initial set up).
- Once signed up, users may propose an activity by posting it, or search for an activity to join via set categories and by distance. Users may browse within a 1-to-100-mile radius based on their current location. In addition, they can search the map for activities in any location within or outside the 100-mile radius.
- Users are not allowed to contact one another directly until there is mutual consent. To establish this mutual interest, a user must first respond to an existing post, then the poster must consent by “inviting” the responder to the activity. At this point, both users receive a server-generated message acknowledging that both parties have expressed interest, which then allows them to message each other to organize that specific activity, if they choose to do so.
Let’s Go helps people build communities by allowing them to post an activity to a wide public audience, but there are strict limitations to protect user privacy. Let’s Go never shares the actual physical location of a user with others.Let’s Go helps people with similar interests connect via a mobile app. Looking to hit up a local happy hour with someone new? Need a partner for tomorrow morning’s tee time? Want to grab a last-minute dinner with a local while away on a business trip? Can’t find a fourth player for your team? Then Let’s Go is the solution.Video, screenshots, and additional information can be found at: https://getletsgo.com.To view this video on YouTube, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbifLTFM_RQMedia Contact: Seda Berber Kamermans, Let’s Go Labs, Inc., 3108718988,firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Let’s Go Labs, Inc.
- News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com/
- Photo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141112/158160
- For media/press inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
- Let’s Go Labs, Inc., is a creative production startup that focuses on building digital & mobile platforms. Its first product — the Let’s Go app — was released in October, 2014.
- The Let’s Go app promotes involvement in a wide range of activities while helping to tear down the wall that inhibits individuals from connecting with like-minded people in their communities. Let’s Go is a must-have app with the potential to change how people approach and engage within social networks.
For original press release → CLICK HERE